upBOARD’s Software App for Online DE&I Business Processes & Projects
The diversity, equity, and inclusion app is based on the best practice model provided by the World Economic Forum. Use the app to:
- Gain context on definitions, business case and policy statements
- Assess current state
- Identify and prioritize top opportunities
- Create and track diversity, equity and inclusion projects
- Track progress with projects and employee data
The app outlines three essential focus areas that make the biggest difference for DE&I: Talent, Organization and Employee Experience.
- Talent involves assessing job descriptions, people and recruiting strategies, and how employers identify, interview and hire employees.
- Organization involves using benchmark best practices like goal setting and anonymous feedback, participating in internal and external events and sponsorships, and focusing on employee engagement goals and measures.
- Employee Experience focuses on the onboarding process, talent management, training and development.
The app includes a step by step approach and complete dashboard for visualizing data and progress with your diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
Get definitions of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Get definitions for diversity, equity and inclusion that you can use to align and communicate the importance of DE&I.
Learn the Business Case for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programs
Learn the business case for diversity, equity and inclusion including how DE&I contributes to innovation, competitive advantage, team collaboration and greater efficiency.
Assess Your Current DE&I Competencies
Assess your current DE&I capabilities related to talent, organization, and employee experience.
Identify Gaps and Opportunities for Advancing DE&I
Using your assessment data, identify your top priorities for DE&I projects that will make the biggest difference for your organization.
Prioritize DE&I Projects
Score and rank your DE&I opportunities to identify your top projects.
Define and Scope Projects for Maximum Impact
For your top priority projects, define and scope the objectives, measurable results, timelines, sponsors and project owners to ensure feasibility and accountability.
Manage Projects to Ensure Successful Implementation
View, track and manage DE&I projects to ensure successful implementation of your top priorities.
Create and Communicate Goals & Policies
Define your unique DE&I goals and build policies using customizable templates
Track Data and Trends Over Time in Simple Dashboards
Track racial, gender and other data over time using dashboards that create visibility to trends, gaps and opportunities for improvement.