What is the AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology, and what are best practices, tools and templates for teams and organizations?
Definition of AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology
AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology is a system used to help organizations get the most out of their change program. The framework includes a mix of organizational theory and practical tools for creating and measuring the success of long-term changes. The purpose of this framework is to create an easy-to-follow process for implementing large and small scale change that is easily translatable to any kind of organization.
Description of AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology
The AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology assists in identifying the barriers to change which include:
1) Differing views on the size of the change
2) Employees who resist change or do not fully understand the reason for it due to poor communication
3) Inadequate leadership during transition periods. Importantly, leaders at all levels of the organization, not strictly top-level executives, need to be fully aware of all facets of the change program so that they can serve as a source of support for employees during this time.
In addition, the AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology provides tools for evaluating the success of the change so organizational stakeholders are able to see the benefits. These tools provide a gauge of:
1) If the timeline of the change program was consistent with the previously established schedule
2) If the change program stayed on budget
3) If the change program met all new technological goals
4) If the change program resulted in the use of new business strategies
5) If the change program met all of its personnel goals
Tools & Templates
The AIM model is often managed and communicated in presentations, spreadsheets, and other strategic documents.
upBOARD's Online AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology Tools & Templates
Unlike most traditional AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology templates in MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, upBOARD’s online AIM collaboration tools allow any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms. Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.
Learn more about upBOARD’s portfolio of other change management best practice tools and templates, including:
AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology, Beckhard & Harris Change Process, Boston Consulting Group Change Delta, Brainstorming, Bridges’ Leading Transition Model, Burning Platform, Case for Change, Change Fatigue, Change Management Curve, Change Management Impact Analysis, Change Management Maturity Model, Change Management Levers, Change Management Plan, Change Management Roadmap, Change Proposal, Change Readiness Assessment, Change Resistance Management Plan, Change Risk Assessment, Change Success Metrics, Communications Planning, Core Values, Deming Change Cycle, EASIER Change Management, Employee Engagement Plan, Feedback Capture Grid, Focus Groups, Geert Hofstede’s 6 Dimensions of Culture, GE Change Acceleration Process, Go-Live Planning, Head, Heart and Hands Model, Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, Kubler Ross Change Curve, Lewin’s Change Management Model, Maurer’s 3 Levels of Resistance, Nudge Change Model, People Centered Implementation, Performance Support, Process Mapping, Sponsor Roadmap, Stakeholder Analysis, Stakeholder Interviews, Switch Change Framework, User Acceptance Testing, VRIO Framework and What’s In It For Me (WIIFMs).